- As an SI member, you are part of a respected and active network of computer scientists and IT professionals.
- As a member of SI you are able to join one or more of the SI Special Interest Groups (SIG).
- Members receive invitations to SI’s Swiss Digital Summit
- Members receive invitations events organised by SI , its Special Interest Groups and its communities.
- Members can attend a selection of SI events free of charge or at reduced rates.
- Members are also eligible for discounts for events organised by our partner organisations.
- The SI eOffice supports all of its communities by assisting with administration, organisation, and marketing.
- Members receive the SI newsletter, have access to the SI Digital Magazine and are welcome to submit news and articles for publication
- Members can publish and receive event announcements from the SI Event Agenda containing IT events of national and international interest.
- Discounted membership at the ACM
- 20% on the journals JavaSPEKTRUM und OBJEKTSpektrum
- 15% on the publication of S & S Media Group (Java Magazine, Mobile Technology, etc.)
- 15% on project – offer verifications or queries of the database of past projects of the BRIDGE Community
Members automatically become associated members of several societies and qualify for various benefits:
- Access to the IEEE CS Digital Library at the special price of 135, – EUR.
- Preferential rates for various magazines and books.
- Special rates for various hotel chains and car rentals.
- Please contact GI directly, in order to obtain these benefits: GI Membership
- SI members residing in the francophone regions of Switzerland automatically become members of the Section Romande SISR.
- All other SI members may join the SISR by sending a simple request using this contact form.
*to apply for discounts, click the proper link, follow the instructions, and please include your SI membership number.