A membership in the Swiss Informatic Society (SI) has many advantages. In addition to our main events and the numerous specialist group events, there are many percs that stem from networking and exchanging with colleagues. Members also benefit from our professional development initiatives which include participation at events and access to publications on our SI Digital Magazine. For women, SI offers an attractive mentoring program for those who are professionally active in the area of informatics, have an interest in computer science, or are educators in this field and have a specific question. In addition, SI members have access to all member advantages of our associated computer society (GI) in Germany.
Membership Fees and Special Interest Group MembershiP
- Single member, 80.00 CHF
- Single member reduced ( double memberships) *, 64.00 CHF
- Student member **, free for the first year then 25.00 CHF
- Collective member (companies and organizations)***, 260.00 CHF
- Retired members, 40.00 CHF
Annual Fee for Specialist Interest Groups
- for individual members: CHF 20.00
- for students: CHF 10.00 (as from date of registration)
- for collective members: CHF 100.0
Additional Fee for donna informatica Group
- for individual members: +10.00 CHF (i.e., total CHF 30.00)
- for collective members: contact the SI office
The annual fee is levied between January and October for the current year. In the event of termination notice at a later date than March, the annual contribution for the current year is due.
In addition to a membership, the SI also offers cooperation with partner associations. Please contact SI office for further information.
* Discounts are available for AHV recipients, CEPIS Organisations, ACM members, and SwissICT members who provide proof of membership.
** Students with a valid legitimacy card
*** At SI events, 5 persons of a collective membership can participate under the same conditions as regular SI members. A collective member has 2 voting rights at the General Assembly. Large collectives are asked to contact the SI office for special conditions.